Cookies are nothing new, all website visitors have many cookies from various websites stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. What is new is that with the new legislation there have been changes in terms of information or. consent of visitors to their use.
What are cookies?
They are small text files that most websites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices that users have used to access them. Their storage is under the complete control of the user's browser - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always limited in time.
Why are cookies necessary?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual's preferences and experiences, thus saving time and browsing the sites more efficiently and friendly.
- for a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors according to past visits,
- to store choices when creating shortcuts and offers and comparing them,
- we keep you registered on the parts of the sites where registration is required,
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which allows you to customize the display of content to your device,
- to monitor traffic, which allows you to check the effectiveness of the display of content and relevance of ads and continuous improvement of websites,
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce).
For the needs of the website we use:
Necessary for the operation of the content editing and display system. This cookie ensures the correct reception of e-mails and content on the website. The cookie is deleted when the user leaves the website.
Cookies to remember user settings
Google Analytics cookies
__utma: cookie time = 2 years
__utmb: cookie time = 30 minutes
__utmc: cookie time = when closing the browser
__utmz: cookie time = 6 months
We use these cookies to record visitor statistics. These cookies do not contain any personal information, they only serve to ensure the uniqueness of visits.
How to manage cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to set your cookies. You can reject cookies or accept them with a feature built into web browsers. If you decline cookies, you may continue to use our website, but certain subpages will not work.
Below are links to instructions on how you can turn off cookies on your web browser.